I have recently gone back to study and now more than ever I need to organise my time. There are a lot of time management apps out there but this one is my favourite.
Francesco Cirillo created the Pomodoro Technique in 1992 after a long search to improve his own study habits. Starting in the late ‘90s the technique was embraced by professional teams. It can help us accomplish what we want to do and chart continuous improvement in the way we do it.
For many of us time is an enemy. The anxiety triggered by "the ticking clock" and deadlines to be met leads to ineffective work and study habits and procrastination. The Pomodoro Technique transforms time into a valuable ally. Your everyday work will improve and you can avoid anxiety by using a few simple rules.
The basic unit of work in the Pomodoro Technique® can be split in five simple steps:
- Choose a task to be accomplished
- Set the Pomodoro to 25 minutes (the Pomodoro is the timer)
- Work on the task until the Pomodoro rings, then put a check on your sheet of paper
- Take a short break (5 minutes is OK)
- Every 4 Pomodoros take a longer break
Find Pomodoro Technique on facebook
& The App here